Last modified: AUGUST 30, 2021
- Children Under the Age Of 18.
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information (as defined below) from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features; register on the Website; make any purchases or conduct any transactions through the Website; use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website; or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On this Website;
- In e-mail, phone call, text and other electronic messages between you and this Perfectaholic and/or the Website;
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website or other places such as a third party application store (if and as applicable), which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website; and
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- By the Company offline or through any other website operated by the Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- By any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
- Information We Collect About You and From You.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website including:
- From Visitors of the Website (“Visitors”): Information that is about you, but individually does not identify you, such as your IP address; domain server; Internet browser; equipment used to access the Website; and Website usage details (“Non-Personal Information”).
- From consumers of products or services offered by Perfectaholic (“Consumers”):
- Non-Personal Information;
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name; postal address(es) (street number, city, state, zip code, country); e-mail address; telephone number; payment information (e.g., credit card number); linked social network account(s), if applicable; and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”); and
- Information that is about you, but individually does not identify you, such as your IP address; domain server; Internet browser; equipment used to access the Website; Website usage details; geographic area; company industry (optional); number of storage/warehouse locations (optional); year of company establishment (optional); and company description (optional).
- From parties who offer products or services to Consumers via the Website (“Consultants”):
- Non-Personal Information;
- Personal Information;
- Information regarding products or services that you are offering for sale to Consumers; and
- Commercial information about you (and your company, if applicable), including: geographic area; industry; year of company establishment; number of employees; company description; and other related information and data.
- How We Collect Information from You or About You.
- We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details; contents of an e-mail or direct message sent through the Website; IP addresses and information collected through cookies; web beacons; and other tracking technologies;
- Automatically when you send text messages to us;
- From third parties, including, for example, our advertisers; and
- Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, purchasing any products via the Website, subscribing to any services, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website;
- Contents of an e-mail or direct message sent through the Website;
- Contents of text messages that you send to us, including the phone number and device information from which the messages are sent;
- Your search queries on the Website; and
- Certain “aggregate information,” or data collected about your use of the Website or regarding a category of products, services, or users.
- Information You Post to the Website. If available, you also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
- Automatic Information Collection and Tracking. As you navigate through and interact with our Website and other Users, including Consumers and Consultants, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your computer equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on the Website;
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- Automatically Collected Personal Information. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include Personal Information, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Technologies Used by Us. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
- How We Use Your Information.
- We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;To provide you with notices about your account;To improve our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it;To facilitate transactions that you are involved in as a Consultant or Consumer;To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;In any other way that we may describe when you provide the information;To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; andFor any other purpose with your consent.
- We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
- We may use the information we have collected from you for general commercial purposes. For example, we may use your reviews about a particular product and brand of to enable us to sell the reviews to the Consultant, to other sellers, or to the product’s manufacturer and/or brand owner.
- Disclosure of Your Information.
- We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you use our Website to send a direct message, we will transmit the contents of that direct message and your name to the recipient;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; and
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
- We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the “unsubscribe” link contained in these emails; checking the relevant box on the Registration Form; or by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile; If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase or other transactions conducted by you via the Website.
- We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI's website.
- Accessing and Correcting Your Information.
- You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
- You may also send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Website, including User Contributions, is governed by our Terms of Service.
- Your California Privacy Rights.
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: P.O. Box 79135, Atlanta, GA 30357, USA.
- Data Security.
We have implemented reasonable security measures designed to protect your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Data and records regarding your registration with and use of the Website will be retained for a reasonable period of time. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. These facilities may be operated by us or by our third party service providers. By using the Website, you consent to having your Personal Information stored, transferred, and processed by these facilities. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
- Contact Information.
P.O. Box 79135, Atlanta, GA 30357, USA or at email@example.com.